Firstly may I officially apologise to all those peeps who have been directed to my wee bloglet regarding their Drooping Poinsettia's. The number of hits has now reached epic proportions & I feel that I really should provide some kind of advice to those with ailing plants.
1. Keep your Poinsettia in the store that you bought it from where it looked lovely n' lush in the first place!
2. Don't bother to water or feed as the nice lady / man in the shop will do it for you.
3. All plants like to be talked to (according to Prince Charles & he should know being a Royal-Type-Person with a big crown), so say "Hello" each time you visit the shop.
4. If you must take your Poinsettia home use glue to stick any dropping leaves & red-bits back on the stems .
5. Use green coloured pipe-cleaners to hold the stems upright (there are a variety of ProMarker pens available to colour in white pipe-cleaners although I'm not sure if there is one called "Poinsettia Stem Colour", you'll need to check with Letraset (the manufacturers).
6. Consider next year a plastic version.
My card today is for all those who may wish to complain about their wilting plants or any other crazy issues that worm their way into our lives. This was made for a chum who's had her fair share lately of insane peeps to write to. This is "Checking FB" from the awesomeness that is Mo's Digital Pencil, dottily coloured with a selection of orange & pink ProMarkers, I think the DP is DCWV with a flower embellie with a huge gem centre.
Entering it at -
ABC - Challenge - J for Jewel
Papertake Weekly - Christmas Birthdays
Passion For ProMarkers - Anything Goes